Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009 at 01:32, simbabque wrote:

> Or am I maybe looking at
> this from the wrong angle?

Yes,  your  E-Mail  should be u...@platform.ok and the Platform should
send  you  a  copy of the mail, but store it him/herself though in the
Webmail.
The  Users  will  allways answer you to your actual Mailadress, if you
use  two Addresses, they will be confused and you should not wonder if
you get in trouble.

You  can  do this, if you store this Mails in a seperate Folder, where
you set your Reply-To Adress for this special Folder - thats a working
solution.

I tried to create a outgoing Filter which match on one of my Email.

Action:
  Create  formatted  Message in Account/Outbox (you are responsible to
  send it later!)

         %REPLYTO="ot...@email.com"
         %TEXT

  Delete Message

But the Header is not Inserted in the Mail, the Text appears.
The Message is send and not deleted after.
If  i  edit  the  Filter  again, there is nothing left in the Template
Field (where i put in %REPLYTO and %TEXT previously).

I think, it should normally work, to do so, but it doesnt.

Please other Comments or Comments from Ritlabs?

anyway  you  should  change  you Mail setup that you have a list which
forwards you a message.

--
With kind Regards
Jens Franik