Hello,

If I try to move focus to TheBat from another application by any means
other than clicking on the taskbar icon, TheBat becomes the active
application (taking keyboard input etc) but this is not reflected in
the taskbar icon status.  The previous application's icon remains
inverted.

For example, if I am browsing with Firefox, alt-tab to TheBat then
click back on Firefox, Windows will minimise Firefox.  This is the
correct windows behaviour if you click on the icon for the currently
selected application.  Except that in this case it's not actually the
focussed application!

All other application combinations appear to work correctly.

This has been happening for at least the last couple of TheBat
releases.

I can't see any other mention of this on the web, can anyone confirm
that they can/can't see this behaviour before I a) bug it or b) sigh
as my PC gets elevated to a higher cruft level.

Thanks,

--
 Nick

 TheBat!: v4.1.11 on Windows XP