Hello TBOT,

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:41:18 +0700 GMT (01/Mar/09, 9:41 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF> I have a new computer. TB! installed fine from backup (*.tbk). Of
TF> course, there is always an exception to "installed fine" and the
TF> character set setting for the RTV got lost.

TF> I need to define a Thai font for the RTV. Thai displays fine in the
TF> PTV for some reason, but it looks garbled in the RTV (HTML messages).
TF> I want to adjust the font for the RTV/HTML viewer only. I cannot find the
TF> location under Options / Properties / Viewer/Editor.

Does anybody have an answer? I am using the same TB!-version at home
and in the office, both under XP, and Thai mails in HTML are displayed
correctly in the office but not at home. Where is the setting I'm
missing?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Cannot open file "C:\Program Files\The Bat!\cookies.txt" (I will have
to copy the cookie file from my old computer soon.)