On Thursday, March 19, 2009, 9:01:46 AM, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> Does
> TB have any method (setting) which would warn the sender that he/she
> is about to send a message where all recipients would be able to see
> all addresses to whom the message was sent?

that  would  certainly  be  a  nuisance whenever you needed to send a
message to more than one person on purpose. As far as I know it's only
rude to address mail to people with visi

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.1.11.8 on Windows Vista version 6,0 ()