Hi,

I would like to define a default template for every folders of a mail account
*except* for the inbox...

I have no problem to set a different template for other folders, but not in the
properties of the inbox folder...  is there something i miss or is it not
possible ?

I would prefer to avoid defining a custom template for every folder except
inbox, i have 50+ folders needing to use the same template *except* inbox (it's
a mail account receiving mails from mailing lists, every mail coming from a
known list is moved to a folder for this list, in the ionbox remain spam :( and
mails that some users send me directly...  i prefer when i reply those direct
mails to use a different reply-to address to separate direct mail from ML).

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards...
 _