Hello Sean,

Sunday, May 3, 2009, 7":"07":"34 AM/PM, you wrote:

> Hello Sean,

> Thursday, April 30, 2009, 9:16:18 PM, you wrote:

>> Hello Tbudl,

>>   Just wondering if anyone is using batpost. Looking for some
>> advice re imaps and anti virus on a home network

>> Sean

> Will throw a question, maybe someone will know the answer. I want
> foe 1 account to CC mail but only between certain times, is there a
> way to do this, I am guessing by sieve

I am wondering by the lack of any answer that batpost is not that well
supported by Ritlabs or even used :(

Sean
--
Thawte, GSWoT and CaCert WOT Assurer

.tel  http://rima.tel/

I believe that every human has a finite number of
heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine
running around doing exercises. - Neil Armstrong