Hi all -

I recently acquired some mail accounts which need to be IMAP, which I
don't ordinarily use, so really have no clue about.  They came in to TB
very easily, but I'm having a directory problem I can't figure out.

One of them has a lot of directories and subdirectories, but nothing
that worked for what I needed to do, and I made, from TB, two new
directories. They appeared on the list, and when I went to the web
interface to check them, they were there. So far, so good.

Then next time I opened TB, they were conspicuously absent, there are
mails there I need to keep, and I need to move more mails into them.

Can anyone think what happened to these two directories and how I can
retrieve them? I'm sure this is mindlessly simple, but I can't figure it
out.

tia!

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

TBv.4.1.11
NT5 SP4