The monthly newsletter I receive from my township has some formatting
problem's in TB! I verified that the HTML displays perfectly in a real
browser. I also imported the email message into Mozilla Thunderbird
where it also displayed just fine. I submitted a bug report using the
link at the RitLabs Web site, but received no acknowledgment and fear
that my submission may have disappeared down a sinkhole. The HTML is
not too large so I can easily forward the email or attach the HTML as
file to anyone in support who can take a look at it.

--
Best regards,
 Lawrence  Johnson                 mailto:prairiepeda...@gmail.com