Hello TBUDL,

 Is there any way to manually define how TB! increments the names of
 extracted attachments?

 I've got filters set up for voicemail, FAX, and SMS which move these
 incoming messages to their respective TB! folders and then extract their
 attachments to corresponding folders on my hard drive. It is bugging me
 though as the files don't logically increment.

 I archive my voicemail each month and so the incrementation process begins
 all over again. Here's the list of the incremented voicemail files this
 month:

   archived
   convert.exe
   msg0000(1).WAV
   msg0000(2).WAV
   msg0000(3).WAV
   msg0000(4).WAV
   msg0000(5).WAV
   msg0000(6).WAV
   msg0000(7).WAV
   msg0000(8).WAV
   msg0000(9).WAV
   msg0000(10).WAV
   msg0000(11).WAV
   msg0000(12).WAV
   msg0000(13).WAV
   msg0000(14).WAV
   msg0000(15).WAV
   msg0000.WAV
   msg0001(1).WAV
   msg0001(2).WAV
   msg0001(3).WAV
   msg0001(4).WAV
   msg0001(5).WAV
   msg0001(6).WAV
   msg0001.WAV
   msg0002(1).WAV
   msg0002(2).WAV
   msg0002(3).WAV
   msg0002.WAV
   msg0003.WAV
   msg0004.WAV
   msg0005(1).WAV
   msg0005.WAV
   msg0006.WAV
   msg0007.WAV
   msg0008.WAV
   msg0009.WAV
   msg0010.WAV
   msg0011.WAV
   msg0012.WAV
   msg0013.WAV
   msg0014.WAV
   msg0015.WAV
   msg0016.WAV

This is not useful in any respect. Anyone got any tips or suggestions?

--
Simon (Privateofcourse)
# 9025. We Row Snide Hog? ¶

 TB! 4.2.4  WinXP Pro Service Pack 3