Hello Tim,

TH>   This  must  not  be happening to anyone else except me?  Anyone have
TH>   any solutions to what might be going on?

TH> Thursday, June 25, 2009, 9:45:20 AM, you wrote:

>> Hello TBUDL,

>>   Does anyone have the answer why Firefox and IE hang all the time
>>   when trying to launch from TB? It seems this problem has gotten
>>   worse with TB's new release.

Installed any "add-ons" in FF lately? I sometimes get an error message
from within TB saying FF can't do something (don't remember what) yet
FF launches anyway. That all started (I think) when I installed the
"NO-SCRIPT" add-on in FF.

Since IE is not configured as my default browser, it's never launched
from within TB.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3