Hello Roelof,

Sunday, July 5, 2009, 4:13:17 AM, you wrote:

Roelof> Hallo Carren,

Roelof> On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:13:53 +1200GMT (4-7-2009, 4:13 +0200, where I
Roelof> live), you wrote:

CS>> However it doesn't work. If I reply to a list email (filtered to
CS>> that common folder) - I get a blank message with no quoted message,
greeting or anything.

Roelof> You  wouldn't be using an address book template for that mailing list,
Roelof> would you?

Bingo!  Somewhere along the way whilst trying to get this to work I had tried
doing it via an address book template - which I couldn't get to work - and then
promptly forgot about it. Once I deleted the address book template, the common
folder one worked.

Which is the recommended/best way to set these up for things like mailing
lists? Is it better to use a folder template or an address book template or
does it make no difference as long as you only use one?

P.S How can I make my sig darker/more readable? I can't find anywhere within
template set ups to change the font size/colour.

 Carren                            mailto:kiwionab...@xnet.co.nz