Hello Privateofcourse,

P> Hi,

P> This is what you said on Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:36:10 -0400 your time:

>>>  My hosting service reports no problems after I enquired.

>> This arrived on the list

P> Thanks.

P> After more problems I opted to move my domain elsewhere, and not it's hosted
P> in a different part of the world to where it was. Unfortunately, I'm still
P> having problems.

P> I'm recieving mail from the list but mail I send isn't getting to the list.
P> Of course if this gets to the list it'll be luck.

P> Think I'll have to email Marck.

You might have to go on the web to your " TBUDL mailing list
membership configuration" page and enable the "Mail delivery" option
to get your postings sent to you as well as the rest of the list
members.

Just a thought.
HTH.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3