Hello MFPA,

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:07:02 +0100 GMT (07/Jul/09, 17:07 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

M>>> Just to check, here's screenshots of TB! 4.0.38
M>>> viewing your emails:-
M>>> http://rapidshare.de/files/47774827/splendid_eml.GIF.html
M>>> http://rapidshare.de/files/47774826/LogisticsDigest_eml.GIF.html
M>>> http://rapidshare.de/files/47774825/wong_eml.GIF.html

>> Thanks for that.

>> I could download splendid and wong, but the system
>> called me a bot when I tried LogisticsDigest.

M> The system should wash its mouth with soapy water!

I've been called worse, though.

>> Please send me the gif files by PM, I will upload them
>> on my website so that people can see what they should
>> look like - not every reads Thai.

M> On their way.

In GMX classified you mail as spam. Is there any more soapy water
around?

>> I confirm splendid and wong are displayed as they
>> should (and do in 4.0.28) but they display as
>> goobledigook in 4.1.11 and 4.2.6.

>> So, Ritlabs broke something.

M> )-:

Yeah. I do think they read here but am not sure. I mentioned the same
on TBBETA, but no replies, so I PM'ed them.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.