Hello All,

I have been using TB! for years.

But now it has just stumped me.

This is a fresh install on a fresh install of Server 2003.

I have used the old mail directories as all my backups were corrupt. (I have
never successfully restored TB! from backups as I think they should be but
that is a different story)

I have the main window set to full height account tree. The pain in the top
right show the messages sorted by reference + subject.

I want to sort them by Received (Up arrow) followed by Created (Up arrow). I
can set this for a folder. I can not save it when I move out of the folder it
looses it.

How do I save it.

I have tried to save save view mode to but this does not work.

 David                          mailto:da...@elliott.uk.com