Sunday, July 19, 2009, 4:14:48 AM, you wrote:

>  I am intrigued by the statement on
> the AntiSpam Sniper site that the plug-in can delete SPAM right on the
> server. That would save me a lot of needless download time.

I tried Antispam-Sniper recently but went back to Mailwasher (not as
plug in but stand-alone). For me the ability to delete mail on the
server without having to download it first is important. While
antispamsniper obviously can do that, I got frustrated that each time
I wanted to check my email accounts (about 10 of them), it took
several minutes for the process to finish. This seems to relate to the
checking process against various databases but in Mailwasher it is
done much faster. It also allows me to check on individual spam or its
headers before nuking them.

--
Tom
using TheBat! 4.2.6 on XP