Hello MFPA,

M> Hi

M> On Monday 20 July 2009 at 10:57:56 PM, in
M> <mid:1944525702.20090720165...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> Anyone else having trouble logging onto the subject
>> website? I have a working username and password but
>> after entering them in the appropriate boxes, the site
>> starts to load (according to the Firefox progress bar
>> at the bottom of the login page) but never finishes.
>> Sometimes it never even starts. I have noticed this
>> problem in the past as it seems to come and go.

M> Same here, on and off.

>> I was trying to get my picture uploaded to the Rogues
>> Gallery a few days ago and it looked like I was finally
>> successful (after resizing it numerous times), but now
>> I'm not sure if it ever got there. I received no
>> confirmation that it had been accepted.

M> When I uploaded mine in November 2004 I had four rejected before one
M> was accepted. The rejection and acceptance emails arrived a few days
M> after uploading in each case.

M> If yours has been received it is not yet in the rogues.zip file: I
M> just dowmloaded it and looked - the newest one was updated in April.
M> They are so infrequent now that I doubt Leif looks that often. Before
M> April 2009, the previous updates were January 2009, August 2008,
M> December 2007, November 2006, June 2006. More frequent before that and
M> 82 of the 144 were uploaded between mid-June 2004 and Mid-August 2004.

>> BTW, was I supposed to have named the photo file with
>> my handle (:Deuxdad:)? 'Cause I neglected to do that.

M> I think you are supposed to but my handle is :MFPA: and the image I
M> uploaded as MFPA.jpg got renamed to MFPA_.jpg, so I guess it can't
M> matter much if the name needs altering. (-;

M> I also see the URL http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/getrogue.php?id=:mfpa:
M> is not currently displaying my image but instead the text, "URL:
M> http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/smileys/rogues/MFPA_.jpg Type: rogue." It
M> is shown as text, not a clickable link but copy and paste into the
M> address bar and it does show my photo.

 And a charming photo it is. Now if only you could separate your middle
 and ring fingers.

 Thanks MFPA, I appreciate all the information I've received. I do
 hope Leif, or someone, attends to this as I enjoy being able to see
 list members in the flesh, so to speak. I feel like a voyeur
 sometimes because *my* picture isn't in the gallery.

 --
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3