Hello Privateofcourse,

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:22:48 +0100 GMT (15/Jun/09, 21:22 +0700 GMT),
Privateofcourse wrote:

P>  I've done a bit of leg work, but it seems to me that the majority
P>  of so-called 'SPAM blocker/stopper' solutions don't and can't
P>  really do anything other than allow you to manage SPAM
P>  after-the-fact. That is, SPAM isn't actually blocked or stopped at
P>  all, but is managed after it has been received.

That is true, unfortunately. There are enough ways for spammers to
deliver their unwanted mails.

P>  But nonetheless, I suspect that for some this is better than
P>  nothing at all.

You can only filter at receiving end.

P>  I think the emphasis though must be on free solutions.

Yes, I agree. Let people work for free, this is a centuries-old
tradition. I have no idea why I pay for services, anyway.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.