Hi

On Sunday 2 August 2009 at 1:27:41 PM, in
<mid:874257620.20090802082...@cowgar.com>, Jeremy Cowgar wrote:

>   The  problem  isn't  the template, i.e. the above
>   "Hello Roelof" but the   actual   To:  field  of  the
>   email  says  "To:  Roelof  Otten
>   <tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com>"  I  would  like  it  to
>   say "To: The Bat <tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com>"

The To: field is set in the template. You are probably using either a
folder template in the folder where your TBUDL messages are filtered
to, or an addressbook template in the TBUDL entry in your address
book, or you have all these mailing lists in an address book group and
are using an address book group template.

My template for TBUDL replies contains

%SetHeader("To","%QInclude='Reply_to_list'")%-

and my 'Reply_to_list' quick template is

"%OFROMNAME on %-
%setpattregexp=#(.*?)\...@#%-
%RegExpBlindMatch=#%OReplyAddr#%-
%UPPER='%SubPatt=#1#'" <%OREPLYADDR>

Don't ask me to explain the regular expression stuff because I can't
(-;

Of course, you may have "%To=" instead of the '%SetHeader("To"' macro

and if it is just for TBUDL rather than general list use, you may just
have

"%OFROMNAME on TBUDL" <tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com>

MFPA

During an eruption - move away from the volcano - not towards it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600