Hello Roelof,

On Sunday, August 16, 2009, Roelof Otten wrote and made these points
on the subject of "setting background colour for HTML message":

AT>> How  can  I  change  the  default  document  background colour so that
AT>> whenever I open a new message, colour is set as predefined. Thank you.

RO>  Options -> Preferences -> Viewer/Editor -> Profile layout ->
RO> Generic Profile -> Item: Background, Colour: Hot light

     I  tried  it  but  does not work. Every time I compose a new HTML
     mail,  I  still  have  to manually set the background colour. Any
     idea? Thanks.

 Assad

Using The Bat! 4.2.9.1