Hello Regina,

 Monday, August 17, 2009, 12:53:28 AM, you wrote:

RK> Yes, I switched over to a Mac about a month ago with VMWare Fusion.
RK> Everything works great with thebat! and all your other windows-based
RK> programs.

 This sounds very encouraging. There is an additional component that I
 neglected to write about in my first post:

 I use The Bat in two locally networked computers.  One is a pc desktop, that
has the
 initial installation of The Bat.  The second is a laptop on which I
 have loaded The Bat, but when The Bat is accessed, it reads mail off
 of the desktop.  Mail can be downloaded and sent from either
 machine, and viewed simultaneously; however the mail actually "resides" on the
desktop, with
 the laptop's registry files merely indicating that the actual mail
 files are  residing on the desktop.  Do you know if this type of
 network setup will work when running XP inside of VMware's Fusion?
 I expect the desktop will be switched to a Mac at some point, but
 not right away.

--

Avi

Avram Sacks

Using The Bat 4.0.18 on Windows XP Pro sp3