Is there any option to improve the rendering of HTML in the message
viewer?  The problem seems to involve multiple columns in a table.
When there is text to be displayed in the columns, its clear that the
second column is being partially overlaid by the first.  At first I thought it
was the fault of the source HTML and roundly chastised the contact who
had sent it to me.  However, I found that the HTML displays perfectly
in an Internet browser and its only the TB! message viewer that has
difficulty rendering it.

--
 Lawrence  Johnson                        mailto:prairiepeda...@gmail.com