Hello Tom,

Monday, September 21, 2009, 4:51:16 AM, among other things, you wrote:

T> Hello Everyone,

T> I sometimes use the delayed email sending function but have run into a
T> problem.
T> I set up a custom date intending to send something after the weekend
T> at 08.00 AM. Due to a mistake I configured it for Tuesday.
T> I fail to see how to change this now. While I can amend the details
T> (to +15 minutes) which would be fine, at that time nothing happens. I
T> can not take away the "postponed" function and send immediately, so I guess
I can only
T> delete the email and start a fresh one.

T> I am sure there is a solution for this and it's just one of those days
T> for me.

Go to Tools/Scheduler and edit the scheduled item for sending the message.
To  edit  the item right click on it and click on properties, this opens an
editing  window where you can change the times etc..  Alternatively you can
delete the scheduled delay.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v4.2.10.12  POP3  ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 3