Dear Thomas,

@10-Oct-2009, 00:27 +0700 (09-Oct 18:27 here) Thomas Fernandez [TF]
in mid:1032812111.20091010002...@thomas-bkk.my-fqdn.de said to Marck:

... <snip>
MDP>> And a PGP configuration issue. If PGP isn't configured to lookup
MDP>> unknown keys on a keyserver then it can't verify signatures from
MDP>> them.

TF> I didn't configure any PGP. I am using TB! as is.

Ah - TB doesn't have that capability. It only has the ability to shell
out to PGP to do the job by proxy. It does require some measure of
configuration. Also, if you don't have any PGP installed, TB only has
RSA key support. Mine is certainly a DSA/1024 key and not RSA so
without external PGP support, you won't be able to verify my
signature.

... <snip>

--
Cheers --  iviarck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.2.10.14 on Windows Vista 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2