Fellow Batties,

I just noticed something which I don't quite understand. I received an
HTML message which displays properly, in that the text does not go all
the way to the end of the screen. However, if I click on REPLY, the
resulting HTML reply screen has the text of the original message
running way off the right edge of the screen necessitating the use of
the slider at the bottom of the screen. I have checked my preferences
which can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86585...@n00/4114670141/

and they seem to be ok although I'm not sure these preferences are
applicable to a reply.

Is there any way to insure that an HTML reply won't have text running
off the screen?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3