Hello Tim,

Sunday, December 6, 2009, 7:12:18 AM, among other things, you wrote:

TH>   Can anyone tell me why TB crashes all the time when launching a Word
TH>   doc?
It  does  not  crash for everybody, it works OK for me. I have no idea what
your  problem may be, but suggest you try reinstalling The Bat! and then MS
Word if you still have a problem..

TH>   And  why  does TB hesitate so long in sending mail?  It acts as though
TH>   it's on it's last leg.
Again,  I  have  no problem.  I think it is more likely a problem with your
SMTP server,  perhaps it is overloaded.

--
Best regards,

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v4.2.13.4 ALPHA (Home) POP3  ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 3