Hello Roger,

Sunday, December 6, 2009, 12:14:27 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Tim,

> Sunday, December 6, 2009, 7:12:18 AM, among other things, you wrote:

TH>>   Can anyone tell me why TB crashes all the time when launching a Word
TH>>   doc?
> It  does  not  crash for everybody, it works OK for me. I have no idea what
> your  problem may be, but suggest you try reinstalling The Bat! and then MS
> Word if you still have a problem..

I have tried re-installing TB twice now with the same results. I
failed to mention before that even getting web pages from TB takes
forever sometimes.

TH>>   And  why  does TB hesitate so long in sending mail?  It acts as though
TH>>   it's on it's last leg.
> Again,  I  have  no problem.  I think it is more likely a problem with your
> SMTP server,  perhaps it is overloaded.

It took 1:28 to retrieve 11 messages of which none had attachments. I
have two other email clients installed, Barca2 and Outlook and the
email retrieves within seconds for the same 11 messages.

--
Best regards,
 Tim                            mailto:timh...@cox.net