Hello Greg,

sounds  like you could have found the culprit as anti virus , antispam
and antispyware acts in unpredictable ways with emails...

> Hello Tim,

> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 12:33:11 -0700 GMT(12/6/2009, 1:33 PM -0600 GMT),
> per mid:716668702.20091206123...@cox.net Tim Hamm wrote:

TH>> Yes, except for the AntiSpamSniper I have for TB.

> Something unique to TB which maybe the culprit.  :)

Maybe  another question to ask is- how many and which tools check your
mail coming in? It really should in all cases be keept to the same set
of emails so you can really compare them properly!!
Ie,  as  you  should  be  able to grab some emails which you know to be
clean resend them and switch all checking off...

Best regards,
 tracer                            mailto:0tra...@gmail.com