Hello tracer,

Sunday, December 6, 2009, 7:27:19 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Greg,

> sounds  like you could have found the culprit as anti virus , antispam
> and antispyware acts in unpredictable ways with emails...

I am running Avira AntiVir Premium for my antivirus and the antispam
is AntiSpamSniper for TB. I don't know why this would have any affect
on my sending and receiving of emails. I have used AntiSpamSniper for
years with no problems... I even uninstalled it and uninstalled Avira
and there was no change in receiving and sending of emails. The delay
was the same.

> Monday, December 7, 2009, 8:13:56 AM, you wrote:

>> Hello Tim,

>> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 12:33:11 -0700 GMT(12/6/2009, 1:33 PM -0600 GMT),
>> per mid:716668702.20091206123...@cox.net Tim Hamm wrote:

TH>>> Yes, except for the AntiSpamSniper I have for TB.

>> Something unique to TB which maybe the culprit.  :)

> Maybe  another question to ask is- how many and which tools check your
> mail coming in? It really should in all cases be keept to the same set
> of emails so you can really compare them properly!!
> Ie,  as  you  should  be  able to grab some emails which you know to be
> clean resend them and switch all checking off...

I kept all mail on the server so each client was retrieving the same
emails and this made no difference in TB.

 Tim                            mailto:timh...@cox.net