Hi

On Wednesday 9 December 2009 at 6:33:41 PM, in
<mid:1233077380.20091209113...@cox.net>, Tim Hamm wrote:

> Hello Stuart,

> Monday, December 7, 2009, 8:37:20 AM, you wrote:

>> Hello Roger,   A reminder of what Roger Phillips typed
>> on:   Monday, December 07, 2009 at 08:23:36 GMT +0200

>> When running slow, try looking for temp files in the
>> bat directory. Sometimes there can be way too many
>> left behind..

> This is news to me, and where and how do you check the
> temp directory to see if it's overloaded?

Windows Start menu | Run | Type "%temp%" (without quotes) into the run
box and press ENTER or click OK.

Search the temp folder that opens for "bat*.tmp" (without quotes) and
delete the found files.

If you just want to delete the files without looking at them, you can
type "del %temp%\bat*.tmp" (without quotes) into a command window and
press ENTER.

--
Best regards

MFPA

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600