Hi

On Thursday 10 December 2009 at 4:47:49 PM, in
<mid:18310462414.20091210104...@fastmail.fm>, Dwight Corrin wrote:

.

>> C:\WINDOWS\TEMP

> That  was  where I started, but I found almost a
> thousand files which  were in [my user
> name]/appdata/local/temp instead

That's why I suggested locating the folder by the environment variable
%temp% ... If I recall correctly, C:\WINDOWS\TEMP was the Windows 98
default and  C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Local Settings\Temp
was the XP default, but it could be anywhere: I have mine at T:\Temp.

A thousand? I never found more than 300, and thought that was a lot!

--
Best regards

MFPA

During an eruption - move away from the volcano - not towards it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600