Hello Rick,

>> [Reply to: »Marck D Pearlstone« · 2009-10-09 · 10:14 h (CET)]

>> Moin, Marck!

>> [www.pcwize.com/thebat]

>>> ... and now the site is back!

>> I tried to upload my roguemoticon, but it failed:

>> Hello Volker,

>> Your account details have been updated.

>> </extract>

>> Cheers!
>> VA

R> This is just totally a failed and broken feature. I gave up on trying
R> to upload a graphic months ago after wasting a LOT of time

While I'm not sure it's "just totally a failed and broken feature", I
never could get it to work either.

Maybe we're doing something wrong.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3