Good morning Roelof,

It was foretold that
on 22/12/2009 @ 11:27:27 GMT+0100 (which was 08:27:27 where I live)
Roelof Otten would write:

<snipped a bit>

> As  your  pop  log  includes the text and attachments of every message
> that you receive it tends to grow, especially when you receive lots of
> attachments. 40 GB seems a bit excessive though.
> You mentioned 'always deleting' in your start post. I'm just wondering
> when was the last time that you did so.

Yeah, the account in question is for a heavy list and the last and
first time i deleted the log was yesterday. I.O.W. it's been
acumulating stuff for a long, long period.

 Luc

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.2.6 with
Windows XP (build 2600), version
5.1 Service Pack 3 and
using the best browser: Opera.

"Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good."