Starting from any version of 4.1.x (don't remember which one) we have the problem that TB hangs on closing the application. Not always, but quite often. Happens on different machines, with different OSs (XP/SP2 through to Win7)

We can't say, when exactly this started because we did an upgrade from about 6 clients using TB 2.x to 34 clients using TB 4.x last year. And the problem already manifested with the first installations of TB 4.x

We are still accessing the message base directory with mixed clients (TB 2 _and_ TB 4) so, if this is a known problem, please confirm and we can hope that it will be better once we changed all clients.

ciao,
André