Hi MFPA,

On Thursday, July 08, 2010, at 12:23:50 PM PST, you wrote:

>> I've got one folder where The Bat seems to completely ignore the
>> Reply template - it seems to use account default reply template.

> Is that for replies to all addresses? I ask because if it's just one
> address, it could be a reply template in the address book entry for
> that address (and there could be multiple address book entries for
> one address, so check them all).

Perhaps I should start a new, more specific thread for this, but I
guess it's also a reply template issue...

A little while ago, I complained of "select text to quote/F4"
procedure being ignored, and the entire original message being quoted
instead.  I think I've narrowed it down to this:

I receive a PGP/MIME encrypted message.  If I perform the "select text
to quote/F4" procedure on any part of this (before decryption)...

"This is a PGP encrypted message. Click the security button to
decrypt/verify it"

...the selection and quoted text works as expected.  However, if I
then decrypt the message, and the decrypted message is now in its own
"tab", the "select text to quote/F4" method does not work at all, and
the entire message is quoted in the reply.

Something is wrong with this reply quotation handling.  I consider
this a bug.

--
Melissa

PGP Public Key: http://tinyurl.com/2cmefzy

TB! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2