Greetings,

Yesterday I spent an inordinate amount of time composing a note to this list
regarding automatic backups. It was time consuming because in an effort to make
myself understood I thought pictures would help.  I would take each step in the
process I was describing and capture the screen either with the PRT SCR button
alone or ALT-PRT SCR to capture the window in focus.  Then I had to open
MSPaint and paste the clipboard contents (my screen capture) and then save the
resulting file to my desktop.  From there I would upload the image to Flikr
which would provide me with a URL to view the image.  I sent the email off to
the list to await some response.

Later in the day I saw in Kim Komando's Today's News a mention by her of a free
screen capture utility (Clip2Net) which could be invoked from the system tray
and would automatically upload to their server the area of the screen I
specified, and provide me with a URL to see the screen capture.

I used the program to capture a portion of one of TB!s screens and emailed the
list with my question and the URL provided by Clip2Net.  It was immediately
bounced back with the message: "The message's content type was not explicitly
allowed."  That's it. No other explanation.

So, I'm confused as to why the email with all the Flikr URLs went through and
this one with a URL provided by Clip2Net didn't.  Is Clip2Net a non-trustworthy
program?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Currently using The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3