Hallo Laura,

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:15:12 +0200GMT (8-8-2010, 16:15 , where I
live), you wrote:

L> I just have a new computer.
L> Is  it  also possible to import filters I used on my previous computer
L> in the Bat?
L> (I used the same version of the Bat.)

That's possible.
When  the  setup  of  your  new  config is the same as your old config
(account  names and folder names) and you don't have any other filters
yet, you can even copy all of your old filters.
Close  TB  and  copy the account.srb files fro your old system to your
new  system,  there's an account.srb file in the mail directory and in
every account directory.
When  you  don't  want  to copy all filters, it's best to use Trevor's
way.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The ultimate Virus, a self-installing copy of Bob.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.60 ALPHA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM