Test for On---
On Saturday, August 14, 2010, at 11:20:14 AM, MFPA wrote:

> I hope something I have said may be of use.

Definitely useful, all of it! Your option C was what I came up with even
before receiving your reply, and we'll see whether that does the trick. If
it does, I'll move the TBUDL folder back to Common and do away with the
special account, since it ought not to be necessary any more. The other
extra account hasn't created any problems since it uses totally different
servers (it's my ISP's mail service, which is too flaky to rely on so I run
my own mail server at my web presence provider's site).

--
Jim Kyle

Using The Bat! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3 on
VirtualBox 3.2.8 under Xubuntu 10.04.1 with AntiSpamSniper Version 3.2.4.5