Hello Roelof,

Saturday, September 25, 2010, 8:32:37 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):
> Can't help you any further than by saying that it's a popfile setting,
> not something you do in Windows or TB.

The  subject  header  modification  was the setting that I had set, but it
wasn't
working.

Replying to Raymund, I don't see a serious problem about having this
modification
to the subject of emails, in my particular circumstances.

Considering  the  available  options,  I  uninstalled  and  reinstalled
POPFile, hoping that this may finally solve the problem.

--
Kind regards,
Costas