Hi

On Sunday 24 October 2010 at 9:51:12 AM, in
<mid:aanlktikhg+ybat4z_g4yfjhstesqk0e6g_5hm8bqp...@mail.gmail.com>,
Wilfried Mestdagh wrote:

> Hi,

> I have the bat version 2.12.00 installed on a Vista 64
> bit machine and want to move it to another folder. I
> have already tryed to do and change all the registry
> values where a folder name was in to the new folder
> name, but after the move The Bat fails to start.

Is the shortcut you are trying to start it from still pointing to the
old location?

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Volvo, Video, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around.)

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600