Hi Batters -

My IMAP account has stopped loading messages.

I'm not sure how to describe this; it lists the messages,
and has continued (for the two days this has happened) to
dl the subject lines, but refuses to load the messages.
The text window just says 'no message loaded'.

Nothing has changed in the account settings. I'm stumped.
If anyone can tell me how to get it to load these messages
so I can read them, I'm all ears. A few of them at least are
important; those which are obviously spam can't be
deleted.

I've reloaded TB! several times, that hasnĀ“t helped.

tia -

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

Windows 6, Build 7600
4.2.36.4