Hello TheLimit,

On Sunday, October 24, 2010, 7:12:04 PM, TheLimit wrote:

> Nothing has changed in the account settings. I'm stumped.
> If anyone can tell me how to get it to load these messages
> so I can read them, I'm all ears. A few of them at least are
> important; those which are obviously spam can't be
> deleted.

Does the Connection Centre show any activity when you select one of
the messages or select [F2] to download? What are the folder
synchronisation settings? (Right click on the folder and select the
top item in the menu).

I sometimes get this problem on my laptop, usually on a slow
connection, when it takes a very long time for message bodies to
appear. Sometimes restarting TB works, but at other times I just have
to wait - the connection centre shows the downloads in the queue but
nothing happens. In some cases I end up using webmail. Eventually the
messages appear in TB.

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v4.2.23 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600