Hello Tbudl,

  Here  it  goes again, only I don't have Firefox loaded only IE8. I'm
  receiving this error command from TB when trying to launch an URL in
  TB.  The  error  message  reads:  "An  error occurred in sending the
  command to the application." I received this error before when I had
  Firefox  and IE8 installed at the same time but couldn't resolve the
  issue so I uninstalled Firefox and everything was working fine until
  today.  I  just  recently reinstalled TB only a few days ago and now
  this.  I  don't  know what to make of it only that it has to do with
  TB.

 Tim                          mailto:timh...@cox.net

 Using The Bat! 4.2.36.4, Windows 7, 7600