Thanks Rick

I think I am finding my through it - maybe

Found out that if you set the QT to html then you can insert a graphic and
right set it. I was
trying to paste it before.

Then inserted a table (2 unequal columns) so that I could put the company
details in the right
column. I then have the left column for the text entry setting the text start
at the top. That part
will then automatically expand when you type. I sent an email to myself and it
seems to work.

That is as far as I have got. Haven't yet discovered if you can make the column
borders invisible.

 Regards,

 David