Robert,

I live in Houston and you are welcome to bring your son here and we can
sail at the Houston Yacht Club on my sons's Blade F16 Catamaran, a very
fast and lightweight boat, with Kevlar Hulls and Mylar Sails.  The Blade
F16 is also available for purchase if you are interested and can be single
or double handed and is in excellent condition and always kept under cover.

Tks
Asim Saber
8312.675.4441