Sailors,

Welcome to the 2020 Season,

The purpose for our organization is to promote catamaran racing in South
Texas.  We maintain a calendar of events and try to have a reasonable
number of catamaran races each year.  We also offer an affordable way to
share the liability insurance and equipment costs for each of our current 3
fleets (Austin, San Antonio, Texas City) that run regattas.

Here are your approved and returning officers for 2020.

Commodore - Mike Rohrer (looking for a replacement, this is my last year)

VC/Properties - Mike Beuerlein

Treasurer - Chris Holt

Membership - Roger Howard

Thanks,