May 7 - 2008
http://pownce.com/vd/notes/2088870/

May 7 - 2007
http://lists.paradigma.pt/pipermail/tce/2007-May/000001.html
http://paradigma.pt/~vd/wlog/index.php?entry=entry070505-025149

Feb 10 - 2005
http://paradigma.pt/~vd/wlog/index.php?m=02&y=05&d=15&entry=entry050215-205554

I've been blogging for 3 years now and I'm running 2 years late in the
PQ blogosphere dates, but it was been a lot of fun. The blog acts like
a public part of me, that want's to be known, so over these years I've
been exposing my thoughts and hacks.

Now I've got two new friends; one's Twitter [1], the other is Pownce
[2]. With them there's FriendFeed [3], that currently aggregates all
my digital stuff - more on this later. Right now, I want to converge
all my stuff to one place only and Pownce is now my favorite
container. Twitter is just for poking friends and get fast feeback,
and FriendFeed is something that I'll have on my own in Paradigma.

But, what years tell me ? Well, that I'm fond of fast-micro blogging
and I'm not an heavy blog writer.

[1] - http://twitter.com/vd/
[2] - http://pownce.com/vd/
[3] - http://friendfeed.com/vdomingos