There were a bunch of folks having this same problem but I thought
we fixed the last of them. Try right cliking on your tclblend.dll
file and choosing "quick view". That should list the shared libs
tclblend.dll depends on. Make sure they match the dlls in your
JDK directories. Some patches to the tcljava cvs were made today
so if you get the cvs tree tommorow you will be able to build
from the source. You can also open up the pkgIndex.tcl file and
set the debug var at the top to "1". That will print out extra
debug info about the loading process. Oh yeah, watch out for JDK 1.2,
you need more than one directory on the PATH for it to work.

Mo Dejong
Cygnus Solutions