Re: updated configure.in to get around Tcl package require bug

Thanks Mo.  I got the updated, manually re-executed the autoconf so that a new
configure is generated, and got significantly farther <smile>.

Now, I have some make check problems to ask about.  During the make check,
these are the only warning/error messages I see.

tcljava/JavaDefineClassCmd.test

==== java::defineclass-2.1 loading a class
==== Contents of test case:

    set file  [open [file join $javaload_full_path Test1Cmd.class]]
    if {$system == "tclblend"} {
        fconfigure $file -translation binary
    }
    set bytes [read $file]
    close $file
    set class [java::defineclass $bytes]
    java::isnull $class

==== Result was:
1
---- Result should have been:
0
---- java::defineclass-2.1 FAILED

==== java::defineclass-2.2 instantiating a loaded class
==== Contents of test case:

    set file  [open [file join $javaload_path Test2Cmd.class]]
    if {$system == "tclblend"} {
        fconfigure $file -translation binary
    }
    set bytes [read $file]
    close $file
    set class [java::defineclass $bytes]
    set obj   [java::new Test2Cmd]
    java::isnull $obj

==== Test generated error:
unknown class "Test2Cmd"

Is there something I need in my environment for these to work?
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-><-