If TclBlend was built with Tcl stubs, then it would
work fine.  Otherwise, TclBlend needs to be linked
against a dynamic build of Tcl and a dynamic JVM.
The code in blend will do a LoadLibrary of itself,
so TclBlend needs to be dynamic as well...

Let's make it stubs-aware.

David Gravereaux sent out an email to the TEA mailing
list about a mechanism that would allow TclBlend to
find the Tcl DLLs and load the stub table (when loading
blend from the JVM).

-- Scott