This patch contains my code for the ref count fix.  Patch is generated
against 1.2.6.  It passes the test suite without any problems.  It includes
the reflect object bug fix, which causes the test suite to core dump.  I am
planning to integrate this into my work product, which is using 1.2.6.  But
with this fix, it makes life much easier to write Tcl commands in Java.

-- Jiang Wu
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]